Best Buy’s First Black Friday Deals: Headphones, Smart Speakers & More
Many retailers start early with Black Friday deals before the hectic, unrestricted weekend that kicks off right after Thanksgiving. Best Buy is one of the few, other than Amazon, Walmart, and Target, to kick things off particularly early this year. If you’ve been paying attention to our Black Friday coverage, you’ve probably noticed dozens of deals, but that’s just a sample. There is more where it came from.
Before we get into the thick of it, we’ve included a few resources below that should improve your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping experience a bit. And to make things more fun, you can also enter our raffle for a chance to win a mystery bag full of stuff from The edgethe technical closet of.
Headphones and earphones
You currently can’t throw a stone at Best Buy’s online storefront without finding a deal on headphones or true wireless headphones. There seems to be an almost endless array of options, but here is a bunch of selected options for you to consider.
- If you prefer headphones, the Sony WF-1000XM4 – which has the best noise canceling of any true wireless headphone – sells for $ 248 instead of $ 280. True wireless earphones feature a smaller design and IPX4 sweat and water resistance, as well as a case that supports wireless charging. Read our full review.
- Best Buy is taking $ 50 off a pair of Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones, selling them for $ 279 instead of $ 329. As we found out in our review, these headphones update the company’s popular and comfortable design with USB-C, improved noise cancellation, and longer battery life.
- You can save almost $ 80 when you buy the Bose QuietComfort headphones for $ 200 instead of their usual $ 279. We have found these headphones to deliver rich, dynamic sound and the best noise cancellation available in a pair of true wireless headphones. Read our full review.
- As we noted in our review, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro delivers the best sound quality the company has ever achieved in a pair of headphones, and you can currently buy them for $ 150 instead of $ 200.
- It might not be the newest pair, but Jabra’s Elite 75t still delivers rich bass sound, reliable performance, and can connect to two devices simultaneously. Right now, you can buy a pair of what we used to call the Best AirPods alternative for $ 80 instead of $ 150.
- If you don’t mind a wired charging case, Apple’s second generation of true wireless earbuds, the AirPods, sell for $ 120 instead of $ 160. Read our full review.
- Regularly at $ 250, these well-priced Beats Powerbeats Pro now cost $ 150, saving you $ 100. These sweat and water resistant IPX4 headphones feature Apple’s H1 chip for easy pairing and offer up to nine hours of continuous battery life, including 24 hours provided by the case.
- The Beats Studio 3 typically sell for $ 350, but today you can buy them for $ 170. The wireless on-ear headphones feature Apple’s W1 wireless chip, so you can quickly connect and switch between any Apple device you own. Read our full review.
Phones and tablets
Much of the special pricing for phones is tied to carrier offers, which typically involve activating new lines, upgrading existing ones, or swapping out old devices. They often force you to pay more each month, even if the hardware is discounted. Here are some deals on phones and tablets that are nothing but bargains at an outrageous price.
Video games are often a matter of personal taste, but here are some particularly great deals on long-standing titles and early discounts on newer releases.
People love a high-quality TV, but something big and inexpensive can also be appealing. That being said, here are some of the best 4K TV deals to consider at Best Buy.
Speakers and smart displays
Connected and wearable watches
System cameras for photo and video offer a lot of creative control and flexibility compared to a smartphone, and here are some great offers for those who want to go further.