Nvidia adds DLSS support to Dying Light 2, Sifu and more games
Nvidia’s Deep Learning Super Sampling technology has come in handy for anyone looking to get a great visual experience out of their PC games without having to worry too much about their aging hardware. Not all games support AI-based rendering technology, but a number of upcoming titles will include DLSS integration.
Nvidia has announced that Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis, Sifu, and other titles will receive performance upgrades through applicable Nvidia RTX hardware. According to the company, you can expect the following options to be available across multiple games:
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- Up to double the performance improvements on DLSS and RTX accelerated ray tracing global illumination, sun shadows, reflections, and ambient occlusion.
Martha is dead
- Smoother frame rate with DLSS and support for ray-traced shadows and reflections.
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis
- Performance increases by up to 45% with DLSS at maximum graphics and rendering resolutions, allowing GeForce RTX 3060 and later users to game at over 4K 60 FPS.
- Up to 90% performance improvement in 4K with DLSS.
shadow warrior 3
- Even faster acceleration of in-game visuals when using DLSS.
- Up to 45% performance boost when using DLSS, allowing all GeForce RTX users to game at over 100 FPS at 4K with every setting maxed out.
Supraland six inches under
- Performance boost of up to 65%, allowing all GeForce RTX GPUs to game at over 60 FPS in 4K.
Game-ready drivers are also now available for Elden Ring, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, GRID Legends, and Total War: Warhammer III, so users can play the games at their best on launch day.
In other GeForce news, Nvidia is celebrating the first anniversary of GeForce Now by introducing Chrome support and adding a number of new games to the service. Just head to this link if you’re a subscriber and you can start playing games like Hitman 3, The Medium, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla right in your browser.
GameSpot may earn a commission on retail offers.