BELOIT, Wisconsin., July 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC), a global leader in the engineering and manufacture of high efficiency electric motors and power transmission products, today announced a new, easier way for Users can source its wide range of Perceptiv sensors, software and services by grouping them into four easy-to-understand tiered packages and introducing three levels of service. Now customers with varying degrees of asset monitoring needs will find it easier to meet their needs with RegalÂ® Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
“The Perceptiv ecosystem of hardware, software and human equipment sets a new standard in industrial surveillance,”
Regal IoT’s extensive offering consists of four classes of connected products and sensors as well as three analysis and reporting service packages. These offerings can be customized to meet a wide range of customer needs in almost any industry, including food, beverage, material handling, aggregates and heavy metals. The four classes of connected products and sensors include entry-level asset management services for enterprises in the early stages of IoT implementation, as well as high-tech products and services to monitor equipment. reviews.
- Asset management class: for those in the early stages of implementing IoT; includes the recently launched Regal Tag-It â¢ program powered by Perceptiv intelligence.
- Sentry Class: A basic offering with multiple wireless vibration and temperature sensors, with a patented sensor designed to fit a rolling Zerk fitting, which provides visual high temperature indications.
- Pro Class: Includes wireless vibration, temperature and electrical current sensors that provide higher resolution data and early indicators of equipment degradation.
- Expert Class: Includes high-tech sensors to measure indicators of early failure in rotating machinery, such as transient torque, bearing loads, lubrication quality, energy efficiency, and infrared thermography. These tools have been developed based on the decades of experience of the Perceptiv Intelligence team in solving complex machine problems, providing users with a solution tailored to their needs and tailored to their equipment. This class also includes Perceptiv wireless health monitoring and the Plast system.Â® iCOFÂ® condition monitoring device, both of which were introduced last year.
Users will also have access to the application knowledge and expertise of Regal’s Perceptiv Connected Services team for full turnkey support. In addition to the variety of wired and wireless sensors available, customers can now use three analysis and reporting services:
- Basic: Includes time trend analysis, status-based alerts, and a user-friendly dashboard.
- Standard: Includes time trend analysis, condition-based alerts, user-friendly dashboard, remote technical support, and quarterly reports generated by an analytics expert.
- Premium: Includes artificial intelligence (AI) for advanced and automated diagnostics, temporal trend analysis, condition-based alerts, user-friendly dashboard, remote technical support, and monthly reports generated by an expert in analysis.
âPlant assets vary in complexity and criticality, requiring a multi-level strategy to monitor them,â said Dan Phillips, CTO, Perceptiv Connected Services at Regal. âWith this line of connected products and sensor technologies and the application experience of the Perceptiv team, Regal is uniquely qualified to partner with customers and help them use their equipment more reliably, while also helping to increase their profitability.
âThe Perceptiv ecosystem of hardware, software and human equipment sets a new standard for industrial surveillance,â he continued. âProactive, rather than reactive, maintenance should be the new normal, with information as a guide to streamline processes, including parts storage, repair planning and workforce planning. This can be done on site or through cloud computing. We recognize this in addition to the different levels of asset criticality, there are different requirements for the aggregation and analysis of equipment data. This is why it was essential for us to launch these packages on several levels. We have created a structure to simplify the variety of products, services and capabilities to make it easier for our customers to match their needs with our solutions. As such, we are able to provide secure on-premise or cloud solutions and have flexible options to integrate with many existing systems. Modular and flexible solutions are paramount as we serve a variety of industries. “
For more information on Regal’s IoT suite of products, visit www.regalbeloit.com/brands/perceptiv.
About the company
Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) is a global leader in the engineering and manufacturing of electric motors and drives, power generation products and power transmission components, serving customers around the world. We are creating a better future by responsibly developing and producing energy efficient products and systems.
Our company is made up of four operating segments: Business Systems, Industrial Systems, Climate Solutions and Power Transmission Solutions. Regal is headquartered at Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities around the world. For more information, visit RegalBeloit.com.
MCWR21011E version no.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/regal-introduces-tiered-offering-for-its-connected-products-and-services-powered-by-perceptiv-intelligence -301335036 .html
SOURCE Regal Beloit