Titleist Launches Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black Putter
As awesome as the shiny material is, it’s really hard to ignore how beautiful blacked out gear looks next to a cool, white golf ball. Case and point, the Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black:
Incorporating feedback from travel professionals and then infusing his unique flair for making premium putters, Scotty Cameron unveils a small, limited-edition seasonal putter that expresses many of Scotty’s ideas related to form and function, while offering dedicated golfers the opportunity to bring a Tour-inspired model into play.
The Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black is a new high MOI mallet head shape that shares many dimensional qualities with the popular Phantom X 5.5 and Phantom X 11 models, but with a Tour Black matte finish and a flanged sole component in Integrated 6061 aluminum that defines its profile and provides unique alignment marks.
Custom engraving inspired by the stripes of vintage muscle cars helps frame the golf ball at address, as three red dots on the top line mark the perfect spot and bring to mind the classic look of so many iconic Scotty putter models. Cameron.
Available at select Titleist golf stores worldwide from Friday October 8, the new Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black mallet will be offered in 33 “, 34” and 35 “lengths. Each putter has a solid milled 303 stainless steel body integrated with 6061 aluminum and includes customizable stainless steel sole weights.
âEach new line that I create gives me the opportunity to gather feedback, make design improvements and roll out new models that incorporate these new ideas, whether it’s a new handle, new finish or new alignment options. This Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black is one of those concepts. I gave it our Tour Black finish throughout, including the misted black anodized 6061 aluminum component and stainless steel body. With its jet black paint fill, I thought the classic car term “Triple Black” was fitting. I also customized the milled views on the top line with our translucent red signature for a little extra flair. In keeping with the theme of our limited release offerings, this putter also features a custom headgear, sleeve band, and Tour Black handle.
The highlight technology present in the Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black includes:
- The new Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black is engineered for performance with a solid, precision-milled 303 stainless steel body expertly fused with a 6061 aluminum flanged sole component to provide optimal weight distribution and overall shape. . By positioning the lighter aluminum in the middle of the mallet, MOI and overall stability is increased by the peripheral weighting made from heavier stainless steel.
- SMALL PLUG-IN COLLAR: The Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black uses the small slanted neck, or âjet,â made famous on the Tour for its crisp appearance, clean setup, and arc-enhancing design. With a full offset shaft, this unique design gives this compact shape the stability of a mallet with the feel of a blade.
- WEIGHT AND SHAFT: The new Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black putter features advanced stability weighting with two customizable stainless steel heel and toe weights and a continuous steel shaft with our Tour Black finish.
- FINISH & GRAPHICS: The 6061 aluminum flanged sole component has been sprayed and anodized in black, while the 303 stainless steel, excluding sole weights, is also sprayed to reduce glare and features our Tour Black matte finish. Scotty’s familiar three-point theme is subtly echoed in the milled aiming points on the top line accented with translucent red. All other engravings are finished in jet black.
- ACCESSORIES: Each Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black putter comes with a matching special mid-round headgear and includes a black Pistolero Plus grip with gray lettering. In addition, a custom Cameron Concept Triple Black rod band is included.
Cover image via Instagram
- Titleist Launches Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black Putter – September 21, 2021
- Spieth looks to secure his grip on win with SuperStroke – September 19, 2021
- STYLE: Limited Edition adidas Golf Release Golf Shoes Inspired by Dairyland – September 16, 2021
- TECH: Shot Scope calculates U.S. team to win 2021 Ryder Cup – September 16, 2021
- Perform optimally and end your rounds strong with DriveForce – September 15, 2021
- Who is this guy?!? | Dustin Johnson shaves his beard – September 2, 2021
- TREND: Netflix Offers PGA TOUR Docu Series Preview – September 2, 2021
- BREAKING: Club Champion offers FREE putter adjustments in September! – September 2, 2021
- STYLE: ECCO GOLF unveils its fall / winter 2021 collection – September 1, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf launches ZG21 Motion and ZG21 Motion BOA – September 1, 2021
View all posts
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES